- OYSTERS 101
- GIFT CARDS
picnic at the farm
|View our Hog Island scrapbook|
“Hog Island Oysters consumed straight from the source might even be... a bit more spectacular.” - Randy F., yelp.com
Pack a picnic, gather your friends and head out to beautiful Tomales Bay for an epic day at the Hog Island Oyster Farm. An oyster lover's paradise awaits you.
Enjoy Your Day at The Farm:
1. Make a reservation. During the summer please book at least one month in advance. Because of our limited space, we fill up quickly.
2. Bring your own picnic. Please bring your own beer, wine, beverages, napkins and utensils.
3. Stop at the Hog Shack. We’ll have your picnic table and BBQ reserved, sell you tons of fresh oysters and set you up with lemons, hot sauce and a complimentary shucking lesson.
4. Creature comforts. Don't forget your extra comforts - sun protection, warm layers, cameras and fun gear.
To Reserve a Picnic Table at Hog Island Oyster Farm:
Contact Hog Island Oyster Farm: 415.663.9218 x 255.
Email [email protected]
We are available Monday-Friday to answer questions and take your reservations in person. Or if we can't pick up your call, leave us a message with the following information. Please speak slowly and clearly. We will always call you back to confirm your reservation.
- First & last name
- Phone number (twice is nice)
- Date you'd like to reserve
- Number in your group (maximum 14)
- The time you would like to arrive
Picnic area fees: $8 per person on weekends, $5 per person on weekdays. Children eight and under are free. Walk-ins are always welcome when space is available. During the summer we get busy, so please book in advance when possible.
At the Farm, we sell fresh live oysters in the shell (you shuck 'em), hot sauce, a local barbeque sauce, mesquite charcoal briquettes, and ice. We provide chimney lighters for the charcoal and complimentary valet service on busy summer weekends.
Open 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, seven days a week.